Do you know your Quickbooks is a mess but aren’t sure how to fix it?
Do you have:
- No idea if you are making a profit or loss until the end of the year?
- Reports that don’t make any sense?
- A bank account not reconciled in months? (or years?)
- Accounts Receivable invoices you know are paid but can’t figure out?
- Bills you know are paid but still show up to be paid?
- A payroll service does your payroll and you don’t know how to post it accurately?
- An outstanding adjustment from your accountant you don’t know why is there?
Having your financial data readily accessible at the touch of your fingers may have seemed like a really good idea, at first. However, the reality of the upkeep and the lack of time available begins to cause a bookkeeping nightmare. Whether you have a small problem or a large one, we can help you clean up your Quickbooks mess and keep it clean once and for all. Having a lot of undone bookkeeping or a general ledger that is a nightmare can be really stressful. You don’t know if your company is making money or losing it’s shirt because you can’t get good reports or information.
WHY FIX IT?
It’s an easy problem to ignore. But a bookkeeping mess can lead to several problems down the road. For one, if you don’t regularly reconcile the bank statement then you could lose thousands of dollars due to a bank error. It does not happen often, but it does happen, banks do make mistakes. However, normally, the bank will only give you 60 days to bring that mistake to their attention, if you don’t, you’re out of luck. Another major reason to clean up your Quickbooks mess is fraud. Fraud is easy to hide if the books are a mess.
We’ve been cleaning up Quickbooks messes for over 20 years and using QB since 1995. There’s really nothing we haven’t seen or fixed when it comes to Quickbooks. Seminars only tell you how to use the software not how to fix what you’ve already done! You need an expert to review the file and tell you how to fix it. We know the pitfalls that many users fall into and how to get out of them. Tirena Jones is the founder and CEO of Commercial Bookkeeping Services, LLC. a firm dedicated to filling a critical financial leadership role in emerging companies. Over the last 20+ years, Tirena has helped numerous businesses increase cash flow, cut costs and maximize their revenue potential. As the founder and manager of several businesses, Tirena understands the challenges that business owners face on a daily basis and helps them create a financial road map for the future.
HOW IT WORKS
OPTION 1: We do it all
- Send in your file via a secure file transfer system, or we can do an in person consultation. We’ll review your set up, banking information, chart of accounts, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and more. (Cost is $99 remote, $199 in person (local to Reno/Sparks, NV).
- We’ll give you a comprehensive list of what is wrong and what paperwork you’ll need to gather for the clean up.
- We can fix the file for you and prepare instructions on how to keep the errors from happening again. (Cost will vary depending on work required).
OPTION 2: Do it yourself coaching:
- We can do a review and give you a list of what’s wrong and what needs to be done. See #1 above.
- We’ll provide consulting and/or training to guide you through the process.
Either way, not only will you fix your Quickbooks mess, you’ll learn how to keep it from happening again. We can work easily remotely (via secure connection) or in person (Reno, Sparks, NV) and serve clients across the US and in Canada. Fill out the contact form below for a FREE phone consultation so you can understand how we can help you Clean Up Your Quickbooks Mess!