Do your own bookkeeping or have a staff bookkeeper? Clients who do, find that having a CFO or controller on call gives them access to the experience they need at an affordable rate. It’s not enough, to just “do the books”. Knowing how to use the information to your advantage is essential. Our clients have also found that our Controller on Call services help them make better business decisions. These decisions have resulted in a lower tax liability, reduction of unnecessary expenses, and an increased cash flow.
Benefits of utilizing our CFO/Controller On Call Service include:
- Provide an Accounting Department Overhaul, if necessary.
- A finance professional to consult with on important business finance decisions.
- Obtain a better understanding of the financial side of your business so you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved timeliness and accuracy of Financial Statements and other monthly reporting.
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Cash flow analysis and monitoring
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Inventory control: Establishing clear processes and reporting methods are necessary for controlling shrinkage, lowering costs and improving accuracy of inventory data.
- Liability and Worker’s Compensation insurance renewals and audits. Ensure that your insurance premiums reflect your business operations.
- Liason with bankers, CPA’s, attorneys, insurance agents, bankers, vendors.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks.
- Help prevent bookkeeping fraud by reviewing a staff bookkeeper’s work and ensuring that internal accounting controls are in place.
- Streamline accounting department workflow
- Develop and document accounting policies and procedures.
- Train office or accounting personnel.
- Design and implement a monthly management reporting package with Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist with accounting software conversions or upgrades. Proficient in all versions of Quickbooks, Xero, Viewpoint, Timberline, MAS 90 and Peachtree.
A full-time CFO providing these services could cost $150,000 annually or more (plus benefits). Most small or growing businesses do not need a full-time CFO or controller. We can provide these services at a fraction of the cost of a full time employee. Contact us for more information.
We provide these services nationally with a mix of phone, email and cloud based support. We’ve worked remotely with clients in every time zone. Locally we provide on site support to Reno and Sparks, Nevada.