We are a full service Bookkeeping Firm offering:
- Corporate and personal income tax preparation
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable & Credit
- Payroll & payroll taxes (multi-state)
- 1099 processing
- Monthly financial statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales Tax
- Advanced financial analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accounting system conversions or upgrades
- Cash flow monitoring and analysis
- Quickbooks training and consulting
- Construction specific accounting
- Loan package preparation
- Debt negotiation, payment plans, cash flow issues
- Inventory control
- Revenue modeling, break even point, profit drivers and
- Develop, streamline and document accounting process workflow
- Audit preparation and representation (sales tax, worker’s comp, payroll, Employment Security division).
- Business plan consulting
- Business Licenses, business formation, business closure
Already have a bookkeeper or do your own? We can consult as a controller on call, read more here.
Benefits of using our firm:
- Experience: Utilize our over 24 years of experience working with businesses just like yours.
- Knowledge: The owner has a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, taught bookkeeping at TMCC.
- You choose what works for your company. Our services are completely customizable and can be done remotely or on-site.
- Get better information: With extremely strong systems skills and experience, we believe in using cutting edge technology to reduce data entry and increase data analysis so you have better information.
- Use Quickbooks? We are certified Quickbooks Pro-Advisors and have consulted for Quickbooks users since 1995.
- Focus on growing your business: We can help you set up the optimal operational infrastructure for business growth.
- Reduce costs, taxes and other money leaks in your business Read more about money leaks in your business here.
How do we get started? Call 775-747-5833 for a consultation today.